As a client, you’ll only pay for what we collect, which limits your risk considerably.
There are absolutely no upfront costs, we collect on a commission basis (22% + VAT), which is negotiable depending on the volume of accounts that are handed over.
Boulderson has been in operation since the year 2000. Our amazing team has a significant amount of experience in industry-specific executive management.
– We process handovers automatically with great efficiency and accuracy.
- Bulk reconciliation of accounts is made easy with our state of the art software platform.
- At Boulderson we track down your debtors if their personal details have changed for collection or legal action.
- At Boulderson we have a system with a unique set of guidelines, predicated on consumer behavior.
- These rules enable our agents to discuss, collect and follow up on all matter types effectively and efficiently.
– As a company, we embrace absolute transparency of results, and will tailor make reporting at intervals for the clients choosing.
- We have on the road agents to confirm employment, retrieve acknowledgement of debt, and mediate payment arrangements, face to face, in a courteous manner.
- A variety of versatile payment methods are available to the debtor.
- Should the regular recovery procedure prove unsuccessful, Boulderson can initiate legal proceedings at no additional cost up to the point of the judgment process.
We work with people who are in debt to guarantee that they secure a favourable credit profile with creditors. But our ultimate goal is to ensure that our clients maintain a healthy cash flow.
In this step of the procedure we shift our focus from repairing client debtor relations to maximising the recoveries for our clients. We keep returns up and losses down.
Our legal department aims to mediate a legal scenario for both the client and the debtor.